Metal Earth DeLorean 3D Metal Model Kit. The DeLorean was produced for the American market by The DeLorean Motor Company in Belfast, Northern Ireland from 1981 to 1983. This sleek angular car featured gull-wing doors and an unpainted brushed stainless steel body. It was immortalized as the DeLorean time machine in the Back to the Future movie franchise.
Features include high quality steel sheets, amazing details with parts cut from one or more 4" square steel sheets. Easy to follow instructions are included with each kit and no glue or solder is required. Simply snip out the pieces and bend the tabs through corresponding connection points.
- Special Brushed Stainless Steel Body
- Fully Detailed Model
- High Quality Steel Sheets
- No Glue or Solder Required
- Model: MMS181
- Number of Sheets: 2.5
- Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Assembled Size: 3.5"L x 1.25"W x 1.15"H
- Recommended For Ages: 14+